- The best roommate I have EVER had
- My darling little apartment
- A’s in at least two classes and counting
- The internship at the Smithsonian
- Fifteen fantastic Art and Museum studies ladies
- Finding a fellow kindred Disney spirit
- Free museums
- Free museum swag
- The Phillips Collection
- The Luncheon of the Boating Party at The Phillips Collection
- National Museum of Women in the Arts
- Tim Gunn
- Learning to cook
- When I don’t feel like cooking…Mr. Chen’s Organic Chinese Food. Delivers until 2 AM.
- Wisey’s Oreo sugar cookies
- Fried roti dough at Bangkok Joe’s
- Georgetown Cupcake
- Saxby’s coffee and free wireless internet
- Having a coveted ticket to Rangila, the biggest show at Georgetown
- MICE MICE MICE
- Rats on campus
- Strep throat
- Coffee at the National Museum of American History
- Employees at Dulles International Airport
- Temporary closure of the 18th century France wing at the National Gallery
- Endless parade of late-night shenanigans coming from next door
- Unreliable Georgetown University Transportation System
- Vague syllabi
- Social awkwardness
- Learning nothing substantial about photography
- Clown car style Metro rides
- Squirrels that chew through cables
- Comcast. Oh, Comcast.
- Walking 40 minutes to Trader Joe’s
- The oppressive humidity
- Lauinger Library’s book reserve system
Looks like DC still manages to pull through for the win.
Next stop: New York.
After a much-needed respite to M-Town, of course.